The following are the school rules, which are consistently discussed with our pupils. Parents are requested to discuss these rules with their children. Observance of these rules creates a safe and positive learning environment for all. Pupils are reminded to behave at all times in a manner that is considerate of the welfare of others
Pupils are expected to:
1. Treat themselves, staff, their fellow pupils and visitors with respect at all times. Any behaviour that interferes with the rights of others is unacceptable.
2. Be attentive and follow their teachers' instructions promptly.
3. Work to the best of their ability.
4. Remain seated, in the interests of safety, when the teacher is out of the room.
5. Respect all school property and keep the school and playground clean and litter free.
6. Enter and leave the school in an orderly manner.
7. Walk silently around the school when classes are in progress.
8. In the interest of pupil safety, running in the playground during break times is discouraged.
9. No pupil may leave the playground during the break without a teacher's permission.